In 1908, under the direction of John Glas, a new three-story cement block building was constructed at its present location adjoining the New York Central Railroad. This became the Emblem Bicycle manufacturing plant. Two additional stories were later added to the original structure. Their bicycles and motorcycles were noted for their excellent quality and many distinctive features. They were sold throughout the country and even to foreign countries. At one time production reached 125 to 150 bicycles a day in addition to 25 motorcycles per week. The company was the single largest employer of the community. Emblem employed 300 workers who made all the bicycle parts except tires, saddles, and pedals.