Lake Erie Beach Park on Old Lake Shore Road is a new park that borders Lake Erie. The park is open to the public year-round from 8am-10pm. The park contains a beach with designated swim area.
- - New playground area, basketball courts
- - Restroom facilities available Memorial Day through
- - 1 pavilion with grill and electric outlet – call for availability and rental fee
- - Picnic tables and grills throughout park
- - Beach open June(call for opening date) through Labor Day (closing date may change dependent on availability of lifeguards)
- - Lifeguards on duty Noon-7pm seven days a week – weather permitting
- NO PETS allowed